dimanche 19 avril 2015

bigger font on mobile devices using twitter bootstrap

I want to make bigger fonts for my content for my app, where CSS is based on twitter bootstrap 3. I've already tried solution from this question but it gets overriden by bootstrap itself, I tried:



@media (max-width: 600px)
html {
font-size: 130%; // strikethrough in chrome = inactive style
}


This is how I'm loading my CSSes (bootstrap files are fetched from bower):



<link href="bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="bootstrap-theme.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="main.css" rel="stylesheet">


What can I do to make fonts bigger for max-width devices?




edit: adding !important doesn't change anything. I can see that bootstrap is overwriting font from following CSS:



body {
font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 14px;
line-height: 1.42857143;
color: #333;
background-color: #fff;
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire