dimanche 19 avril 2015

Why I can't set width for nav tabs

I have navigation in div size col-md-4 , and I have 6 tabs, I can't to aline all tabs.


I can aline when I change font-size of text tabs, thats not good solution for me.


I tried to set width for each tabs, but not working. How can I set width for some tabs to be small but second to be bigger.


Also i have padding when I hover on the end of navbar


http://ift.tt/1H35ly0



<nav class="row">
<ul class="nav nav-tabs">
<li class="tab1"><a href="#"> <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-user"></span> Name &nbsp &nbsp<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-down"></span> </a></li>
<li><a href="#"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-flag"></span>Text Link </a> </li>
<li><a href="#"> <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-envelope"></span> Message </a> </li>
<li><a href="#"> <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-oil"></span>10 </a> </li>
<li class="tab5"><a href="#"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-asterisk"></span> </a> </li>
<li><a href="#"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-home"></span> </a> </li>
</ul>



</div>


CSS



.nav-tabs li .tab5{

width:4%;
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire